The World's Financial Markets are Globally Integrated
A finance degree at Saunders involves the management, creation and study of money, banking, investments, assets and liabilities. You will become familiar with financial systems, which include the public, private and government spaces, and have the opportunity to become an expert in cash-flow analysis, capital markets, financial decision-making, or forecasting.
- Finance degree courses emphasize using "Big Data" and data analytics to understand financial trends
- New state-of-the-art Sklarsky Center for Business Analytics features 12 Bloomberg terminals, where students access Bloomberg technologies to track corporate financial data in real-time
- Our Financial Management Association (FMA) chapter encourages students to become familiar with the world of finance through active investment and management of a real $180,000+ portfolio
- Our finance advisory board anticipates business trends and influences the development of new curriculum in the finance degree program
- Graduates are analytics-driven – making keen decisions by evaluating historical data and market performance forecasts
Saunders College of Business is in the top five programs in New York State, ranking #74 nationally for undergraduate business programs in the U.S. News & World Report “Best Colleges” rankings. These rankings are based upon the assessment of business school leaders and consider the quality of the programs, faculty, and facilities.
Learn about other top rankings and recognition received by programs at Saunders College and Rochester Institute of Technology.
At the intersection of business and technology
Saunders College of Business, as a college within RIT, places an emphasis on technology and innovation in every program we offer. Saunders College teaches the cutting-edge financial technologies and systems, as only RIT can deliver, to help you stand out.