A 2017 graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology's Venture Creations technology business incubator is the recipient of a major investment from Empire State Development.
The Online Executive MBA program in Rochester Institute of Technology's Saunders College of Business ranked second in the category of career outcomes for graduates, and 13th overall, in the list of top online MBA programs by Poets&Quants, a le
RIT student Sarah Johnson has a lot to be thankful for, including her health.
Kevin Sheldon '02 (management information systems) began serving his two-year term as the new Alumni Association President on Jan. 1.
02/20/2018RIT Venture Creations graduate, interviewed
02/01/2018Emerson Fullwood, executive in residence at the Saunders College of Business, interviewed
01/31/2018Frank Romano, printing expert and RIT professor emeritus, quoted
01/24/2018Eugene Fram, professor emeritus, Saunders College of Business, quoted
Join us for Women’s History Month on March 23rd for Power Your Potential! We are so excited for you to meet our speakers and engage in conversation with our panel of successful female professionals! Space is limited, so register today #SCBPYP
Join us on April 11, 2018 for our 2nd Annual Women Leading Business event -
The next graduate information session is Wednesday, February 28th from 5:30-6:30 pm! Register today- saunders.rit.edu/infosessions
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #7 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2015
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation