A 2017 graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology's Venture Creations technology business incubator is the recipient of a major investment from Empire State Development.
The Online Executive MBA program in Rochester Institute of Technology's Saunders College of Business ranked second in the category of career outcomes for graduates, and 13th overall, in the list of top online MBA programs by Poets&Quants, a le
RIT student Sarah Johnson has a lot to be thankful for, including her health.
Kevin Sheldon '02 (management information systems) began serving his two-year term as the new Alumni Association President on Jan. 1.
02/01/2018Emerson Fullwood, executive in residence at the Saunders College of Business, interviewed
01/31/2018Frank Romano, printing expert and RIT professor emeritus, quoted
01/24/2018Eugene Fram, professor emeritus, Saunders College of Business, quoted
All alumni are invited to the Saunders Alumni Bash on Tuesday, April 24th from 5:30-9:00PM! It takes place at Radio Social, owned by Saunders alumnus, Noah Morgenstern. Register today!
Enhance Your Education - Become a Saunders Leadership Fellow -
Want to learn about careers in business from successful women business leaders? -
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #7 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2015
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation