RIT Saunders College of Business
Master of Management Ranks #16 Nationally
Andrea Green Wins Award at the AMA Rochester Collegiate Competition
Bergmann will be the First Power Your Potential Corporate Sponsor
02/15/2019Shal Khazanchi, professor of management, quoted
02/08/2019Amit Batabyal, the Arthur J. Gosnell Professor of Economics, quoted
02/08/2019Shal Khazanchi, professor of management, featured
02/05/2019Steve Morse, member of Saunders Accounting Advisory Board, quoted
Getting fired up for RIT Hockey in semifinals. Go Tigers! RIT Athletics #studentathletetigers
A great overview of Management Information Systems (MIS): Definition and How It Works. Between 2014 and 2024 MIS professionals expect the highest job growth when compared to all the other occupations. http://bit.ly/2TstvKN
We are looking forward to seeing our Tigers compete in the Atlantic Hockey Semifinals tomorrow night. RIT Athletics. Go Tigers!
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation