RIT Saunders College of Business
Bergmann will be the First Power Your Potential Corporate Sponsor
Most college career fairs pair students with company recruiters looking to hire students after graduation.
FEI Scholarship Given to Benjamin Frenett
02/15/2019Shal Khazanchi, professor of management, quoted
02/08/2019Amit Batabyal, the Arthur J. Gosnell Professor of Economics, quoted
02/08/2019Shal Khazanchi, professor of management, featured
02/05/2019Steve Morse, member of Saunders Accounting Advisory Board, quoted
Today, the Lobozzo Center for Executive Education was unveiled to the Executive MBA alumni during the annual Sharpen the Saw professional development conference.
We are so excited to congratulate Dr. Hao Zhang, Associate Professor of Finance & Accounting, on receiving the Eisenhart Award for Outstanding Teaching, the highest teaching award that may be bestowed upon RIT faculty! Dr. Zhang is an exceptional researcher, professor, and Saunders community member, serving as the Saunders Financial Management Association's advisor to students as well as being an outstanding teacher-scholar. Please join us in congratulating Dr. Zhang on this well-deserved recognition!
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation