BS/MS in Accounting and Analytics Degree
Five Years, Two Degrees
The combined BS/MS in Accounting and Analytics degree program is designed for students to get an innovative and analytics-infused education in five years. With previous AP, college, and/or summer college coursework, students will have the opportunity to complete this exciting, integrated dual degree with several scholarship opportunities!
For additional information on program details and prerequisites, visit the BS in Accounting curriculum page where courses are outlined under the Accelerated dual degree option section
The BS/MS in Accounting and Analytics Offers Students the Opportunity to:
- Shorten the admissions/application process
- Understand how technology and business analytics are utilized in accounting
- Decrease undergraduate tuition by completing a dual degree in five years
- Apply for scholarships
- Submit a GMAT waiver*
- Admit into the MS program junior year
- Start graduate courses as an undergraduate senior
*If applicable to student’s GPA
- Students will be eligible to declare the five-year program in the junior year. A minimum 3.0 overall GPA will be required.
- The GMAT exam will be waived for students in the program with a GPA >=3.25 at the time of admission.
- Students may begin taking graduate courses during the senior (fourth) year of the five-year program.
- Target audience is students already enrolled in the BS in accounting, as well as transfer students from community colleges.