BS in New Media Marketing is now encompassed under BS in Marketing
A Necessity in Every Industry
The marketing degree at Saunders College studies business-consumer relationships from many angles, including internet marketing, professional selling, international marketing and consumer behavior, as well as gaining competence in the technical skills of search engine optimization and data analytics. The marketing degree provides a concrete introduction to a dynamic field that has great impact on a firm's success.
- Guaranteed real-world experience as a part of one of the oldest and largest cooperative education programs
- The curriculum prepares you with a research and strategy background that can be applied to any industry, no matter your interest
- Marketing students can participate in extracurricular activities, and our students have gone on to win national and international marketing competitions with Macy’s and the U.S. State Department
- Our RIT Marketing Club is an American Marketing Association collegiate chapter that works in conjunction with the local Rochester AMA to arrange company tours, host guest speakers, offer networking opportunities and attend conferences
- Faculty are active in research and industry practitioners bring the latest trends into the classroom
- Our marketing advisory board anticipates business trends and influences the development of new curriculum in the finance degree program
- Graduates from Saunders are motivated and are always networking. Good interpersonal and communications skills will benefit them in the workplace.
Saunders College of Business is #1 in Western NY, ranking #66 nationally for undergraduate business programs in the U.S. News & World Report “Best Colleges” rankings. These ranking are based on graduation and retention rates, as well as peer assessment and faculty resources.
Learn about other top rankings and recognition received by programs at Saunders College and Rochester Institute of Technology.
At the intersection of business and technology
Saunders College of Business, as a college within RIT, places an emphasis on technology and innovation in every program we offer. Saunders College teaches the cutting-edge accounting technologies and information systems, as only RIT can deliver, to help you stand out.