Global Business Management Degree
High-Performance Leaders for Successful Organizations
Industries around the world are in need of decision-makers and problem-solvers. Fortune 500 companies and non-profit organizations alike are in need of strategic managers. Our management degree focuses on the critical competencies and interpersonal skills needed to be a successful change-agent in any organization. Saunders College management students are exposed to many facets of management, from the ability to motivate peers, to communicating with others and leading a team – essential skills for good managers. Our global business management degree builds a T-shaped professional; who are characterized by a deep disciplinary knowledge and an understanding of the professional and personal skills that cross that transcend disciplines.
- Strong emphasis on design thinking woven throughout the curriculum, designed to give you an understanding of solution-based thinking
- You can experience cross-cultural teamwork and management skills through virtual team projects with peers from partner universities and global campuses
- We operate in a global business environment. Take the opportunity to seamlessly study abroad at one of our global campuses and experience working among different cultures and business practices
- Two different concentrations allow for the opportunity to specialize in the field you choose
- Faculty are active in research and industry practitioners bring the latest trends into the classroom
- Saunders Management Club is interwoven with our DECA Collegiate chapter and provides opportunities to engage in DECA competitions and conferences
- You are guaranteed real-world experience as a part of one of the oldest and largest cooperative education programs
- Our management advisory board anticipates business trends and influences the development of new curriculum in the management degree program
Saunders College of Business is in the top five programs in New York State, ranking #74 nationally for undergraduate business programs in the U.S. News & World Report “Best Colleges” rankings. These rankings are based upon the assessment of business school leaders and consider the quality of the programs, faculty, and facilities.
Learn about other top rankings and recognition received by programs at Saunders College and Rochester Institute of Technology.
At the intersection of business and technology
Saunders College of Business, as a college within RIT, places an emphasis on technology and innovation in every program we offer. Saunders College teaches the cutting-edge accounting technologies and information systems, as only RIT can deliver, to help you stand out.