BS/MS in Accounting Degree
Five Years, Two Degrees
The combined BS/MS in Accounting degree program is designed to qualify students for the CPA exam in NewYork State, and also includes a full-time, semester-long paid accounting internship. With previous AP, college, and/or summer college coursework, students will have the opportunity to complete this exciting, integrated dual degree, five-year program in just four years! For additional information on program details, please visit the BS in Accounting curriculum page where courses are outlined under the Accelerated dual degree option section.
BS/MS in Accounting Degree Program Features
- Admission into an MS program during junior year.
- Condensed admissions/application process.
- Lock in undergraduate tuition and scholarships. Click to see additional details.
- GMAT waiver for good GPA. Other programs with GPA waiver require more documentation.
- Start taking graduate courses in senior year.
- Early planning can reduce your time to complete this dual degree.
- Students will be eligible to declare the five-year program in the junior year. A minimum 3.0 overall GPA will be required.
- The GMAT exam will be waived for students in the program with a GPA >=3.25 at the time of admission.
- Students may begin taking graduate courses during the senior (fourth) year of the five-year program.
- Target audience is students already enrolled in the BS in accounting, as well as transfer students from community colleges.