Research and Publications
Saunders College of Business research is published in the world's most respected, peer-reviewed journals and academic publications. For an annual review of highlighted scholarly research from Saunders Faculty, please visit the RIT Annual Scholarship Report, or for a full list of research including the latest published results, please see below.
You’ll find thought leadership at Saunders College goes beyond our academic areas. Our faculty expertise extends to a variety of relevant topics that often cross the usual defined boundaries. This collaborative approach helps you learn how to work across functions and create solutions that shape the future.
- Social media and entrepreneurship
- Fraud and litigation risk
- Auditing and pricing decisions
- Financial regulations
- Stock market trading algorithms
- Creativity in technology management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Social capital and work relationships
- IT adoption in U.S. healthcare