Whether you’re thinking about applying to Saunders College of Business, or you’ve already been admitted to Rochester Institute of Technology or Saunders, we encourage you to plan a visit to the RIT campus. You can browse our Saunders Events Calendar to find an event that is of interest to you.
Find useful links below to help you make the most of your trip to Saunders and your time on campus.
Once you’re here, you’ll discover just how wonderful our facilities, campus and Rochester really are!
Vibrant Campus, Centrally Located!
Located in New York State, RIT is geographically located in close proximity to the world's largest cities and corporations. A beautiful campu setting in Rochester, New York offers a friendly, vibrant, international community, a very safe environment, and the fullest of all four seasons throughout the year.
- Friendly, vibrant campus, located in Rochester, New York
- Over 2,500 international students at RIT come from over 100 countries, with dedicated student services and student clubs
- Rochester produces over 1,000 patents per year (ranking highly per capita) and is home to the new federal Integrated Phototonics Institute for Manufacturing Innovation
- Located within six hours by car of New York City, Boston, Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Montral, and even closer to Niagara Falls and Toronto
Address and Maps
105 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
- Directions to RIT - How to get to RIT
- Directions to Saunders - How to get to Saunders once on campus
- Office Directory - How to get to individual Saunders Faculty and Staff offices
- Departments and Office by Floor
- Interactive Campus Map- Find your way around campus
- Virtual Tour
- Virtual Street View Tour- RIT was chosen as one of the first Universities to have Google Streets View!
- Visitor Information
- Visit Rochester
Schedule a Personalized Visit
On and Off Campus Events
Special Parking Arrangements
Visitors with specific needs for meetings or persoanl requirements may request special parking arrangements. It is possible to have parking permits available for pick up at the Welcome Booth upon arrival. If time permits, a hangtag permit can be issued and sent to you in the mail prior to your visit. These special requests should be sent along with visit information to:
Operations & Events Parking Manager