Saunders College of Business is proud to introduce the Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Student Award. This new award will be presented to an RIT student who has proven their potential to become a successful entrepreneur.
The student award is being offered in conjunction with the Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Award, which is presented annually to a business leader in the community who has successfully managed the development of an “emerging” business. These community recipients are intended to become an inspiration for local students.
The Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Student Award is also supported by the Vanden Brul family. Saunders College is grateful for the Vanden Brul’s generosity, and for bringing this opportunity to the innovative students at RIT.
To be eligible for this award:
- RIT Students who have demonstrated engagement in entrepreneurial activities
- RIT Students who have successfully managed the development of “emerging” businesses
- RIT Students who have supported the entrepreneurial eco-system at RIT or in Rochester through their engagement in clubs, activities or other related organizations
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit by November 23:
- 1-page summary outlining previous, current and future entrepreneurial activities
- Contact information of 3 professional references regarding entrepreneurial activities
Application materials must be emailed to email@example.com.
Up to three students will be chosen to receive cash awards:1st place - $3,000 2nd place- $1,000 3rd place- $500
Saunders College is proud to offer students opportunities to be creative and fuel their entrepreneurial spirits. Click here to view other upcoming opportunities.