- Ph.D. in Information Systems from Nova Southeastern University, 2013
- M.S. in Information Systems Management from Ferris State University, 2000
- B.S. in Professional and Technical Communications from Rochester Institute of Technology, 1991
- Kessler, G.,& Mislan, R. (2013). Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences. Academic Press London / Oxford (an .
- Kessler, G.,& Mislan, R. (2013). Cellular Phones. Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences. 298-302.
- 2012: Apparatus and system for electronic device interrogation and data extraction.
- 2011: Apparatus and system for electronic device interrogation and data extraction.
- 2010: Method and apparatus for obtaining forensic evidence from personal digital technologies.
- Harmat, B.,Stroud, J.,Johnson, D.,Stackpole, B.,& Mislan, R. (2015). The Security Implications of IMSI Catchers. The 2015 International Conference on Security and Management.
- Paugh, K.,Mislan, R.,& Tom, O. (2014). Virtual Malware Analysis Framework for Android in an Educational Environment. 9th International Conference on Cyber-War and Security.
- Embling, E.,Hensen, R.,Gilbert, S.,& Mislan, R. (2013). Designing and Implementing a Wireless Carrier Topology in a Lab Environment. Global Wireless Summit - PRISMS 2013.
- Mislan, R.,& Oh, T. (2013). Mobile Security and Vulnerability Exploitation as a Flipped Classroom Security Curriculum. 8th Annual Symposium on Information Assurance. 64.
- 2017: Reinicke, B.,SaTC: CORE: Medium: Understanding the Multifaceted Adoption of Security Technologies.
Management Information Systems
MIS, Marketing & Digital Business
Monday & Wednesday
10:00am - 12:00pm
Or by appointment.