- Ph.D. in Information Systems from Nova Southeastern University, 2013
- M.S. in Information Systems Management from Ferris State University, 2000
- B.S. in Professional and Technical Communications from Rochester Institute of Technology, 1991
- Kessler, G., & Mislan, R. (2013). Cellular Phones. Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences (pp. 298-302). Academic Press London / Oxford (an imprint of.
- 2012: Apparatus and system for electronic device interrogation and data extraction
- 2011: Apparatus and system for electronic device interrogation and data extraction
- 2010: Method and apparatus for obtaining forensic evidence from personal digital technologies
- Harmat, B., Stroud, J., Johnson, D., Stackpole, B., & Mislan, R. (2015). The Security Implications of IMSI Catchers. The 2015 International Conference on Security and Management.
- Paugh, K., Mislan, R., & Tom, O. (2014). Virtual Malware Analysis Framework for Android in an Educational Environment. 9th International Conference on Cyber-War and Security.
- Embling, E., Hensen, R., Gilbert, S., & Mislan, R. (2013). Designing and Implementing a Wireless Carrier Topology in a Lab Environment. Global Wireless Summit - PRISMS 2013.
- Mislan, R., & Oh, T. (2013). Mobile Security and Vulnerability Exploitation as a Flipped Classroom Security Curriculum. 8th Annual Symposium on Information Assurance, 64.
Richard Mislan, Ph.D.
Management Information Systems
MIS, Marketing & Digital Business
Monday & Wednesday: 10:30am to 12:30pm
Or by appointment.