- Ph.D. in Marketing from University of California, Irvine, 2018
- M.S. in Marketing from Bilkent University, Turkey, 2013
- Akdevelioglu, D., & Venkatesh, A. (2017). Social Media Consumer as Digital Avatar. Routledge Handbook on Consumption. Routledge.
- 2020: Akdevelioglu, D., & Braxton, D., The Role of Social Media Publics in Customer Experience.
- 2020: Akdevelioglu, D., & Yucel, G., Poor but Not in Despair: An Investigation of Low-Income Consumers Coping with Poverty.
- 2019: Akdevelioglu, D., Wearable Technologies and Consumer Engagement in Social Media.
- 2019: Akdevelioglu, D., & Ruvalcaba, C., Legitimacy of Incentivized Wellness Culture.
- 2019: Akdevelioglu, D., & Venkatesh, A., Social Media, Social Networks and Marketing: A Cultural Approach to Strength of Ties.
- 2019: Akdevelioglu, D., & Venkatesh, A., Consumer Ties in Social Media Networks.
- 2019: Akdevelioglu, D., & Kara, S., An International Investigation of Opinion Leadership and Social Media.
MIS, Marketing & Digital Business