Saunders Leadership Fellows Program - Deadline is August 15, 2022
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program provides a unique opportunity to enhance your education while getting your graduate business degree. All applicants to the master of business administration (MBA), MS of accounting and analytics, MS of business analytics, MS of finance, MS of global supply chain management, MS of hospitality and tourism management, and MS of technology innovation management and entrepreneurship, programs are eligible to apply. The program offers students significant advantages, including:
- A guaranteed 50% scholarship
- Dedicated industry mentor
- Highly-selective, cohort-based learning experience
There are rolling acceptances to the program. The Leadership Fellows program will help you gain the knowledge and problem-solving skills necessary to succeed in various management positions and lead complex organizations that are impacted by technological change and globalization. Reach your full potential and advance your career in only 12 months as only RIT can deliver with a strong tradition of combining business and technology.
Application Deadline for Fellowship Consideration: Friday, August 15, 2022
Fellows must meet the following expectations throughout their academic programs. Saunders Leadership Fellows:
- Must be full-time students
- Will maintain a GPA equal to or greater than 3.00, with no course final grade equal to or lower than C
- Are expected to, with faculty guidance, fully engage with industry mentors, initiate communications and interactions
- Will attend all mandatory graduate student activities such as orientation and Fellows presentations
- Attend regular meetings with Fellows program director and complete all readings and program assignments
- Are strongly encouraged to fully explore and demonstrate their leadership potential in and outside their academic programs
Fellowship may be rescinded if the above expectations are not met.
Carmyn A. Gomez, MBA
Professional Accelerated Cross-Functional Experience, BMW Manufacturing Co.
Greenville, South Carolina
'19 BS (supply chain management and international business), '20 MBA (industrial systems and engineering management)
Leadership Academy @ Saunders Spotlights
The Leadership Academy @ Saunders is dedicated to the professional development and experiential learning of high school, undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni and employers.