Your decision to pursue a graduate business degree is an important decision. Our goal is to make the application process as easy as possible so you can focus on what it takes to make the most of your degree. Once you complete your application, you will receive a quick admissions decision. Once accepted, your decision will also include information on available scholarships.
RIT Graduate Online Application
All graduate business programs share the same admissions process, submitted through the RIT Graduate Online Application. Visit the online application to get your application started today, or visit the Offices of Graduate & Part-time Enrollment Services website for specifics on the application process. Feel free to contact a graduate representative at any time for further assistance.
Here are some basics to help you get started:
- Start your application at any time. We accept online applications throughout the year.
- We have rolling admissions, meaning there are no application deadlines
- Take up to one year to complete your application
- Application fees are not required until you are ready to submit your final application
- Applications will not be reviewed until they are fully completed
- If you have questions about a requirement, push “submit” on your application and you will receive a tailored checklist for your specific program of interest
- The sooner you complete your application will give you the best consideration for available scholarships and financial aid.
Completing your application
We recommend that you start your application as soon as possible as you have one full year to complete your application. By starting your application, you will ensure you receive all the important notifications regarding the application process and we will be better able to assist you. In all cases, to complete your application, you must submit ALL your application materials. This includes your admission fee which you can submit after you have submitted all other materials. Only completed applications are reviewed for an admission decision.
Saunders College of Business has rolling admissions, which means that you can apply at any time.
Although you can apply at any time, we encourage you to complete your application for admission as early as possible as financial aid and scholarship options are determined based on the order in which completed applications are received. In all cases, your scholarship options will be included with your admissions decision.
Program Start Dates
Please refer to our Masters of Business Administration and Masters of Science degree comparison charts, for start dates for each degree programs.
Graduate Admissions Quick Links
Links to some of our more popular admissions information include: