Saunders Consulting Group at RIT
Top Ten questions for business executives: How do I . . .
- Open new markets?
- Expand existing markets?
- Determine the feasibility of new products?
- Understand what our competition is doing?
- Commercialize our new ideas?
- Build financially sound business cases?
- Perform Due Diligence for Acquisitions?
- Streamline our operations?
- Attract and evaluate new employees?
- Tap into the resources of RIT?
Saunders Consulting Group can help meet your challenges:
- You get a team of Saunders MBA students dedicated to your project’s success
- Faculty experts provide additional insight and student mentorship
- When needed, Saunders Consulting Group can tap into RIT’s university resources which includes students with expertise in the wide range of disciplines.
- Saunders Consulting Group works independently of the academic calendar and specific class requirements—we can start projects at any time.
Examples of projects
Our clients run the gamut from large, multi-national corporations through single person startups. In addition to others, past projects have included:
- Market opportunity analyses for new products
- Customer research
- Competitive analysis
- All projects will be considered depending on your needs
**There is a nominal fee for Saunders Consulting Group services.
Contact Saunders Consulting Group