RIT Saunders College of Business
Nathan DeMario, a mechanical engineering graduate student, is the chief technical officer of Phase Innovations. From South Wales, N.Y., DeMario joined the Phase Innovations team during his undergraduate education at Alfred State College.
As seen in the Rochester Business Journal: Capstone projects are the ‘crown’ of the community
As seen in the Rochester Business Journal: Business schools have a dual mission: to
09/24/2018Deborah Colton, associate professor of marketing, featured
Clyde Hull is a Professor of Management at the Saunders College of Business at RIT. He is also an associate faculty member of RIT’s Golisano Institute for Sustainabilty
09/18/2018David Rodriguez '92 (MBA) and Aaron Bailey '05 (mechanical engineering) quoted
RIT Executive MBA touched down in Taipei for their global business experience. The international trip and consulting project provides students a practical and applied learning experience. Day 1 kicked off with a series of culturally immersive activities. #RITstudyabroad RIT Global #EMBATapei #SaundersGoesGlobal
Is a Graduate Business Degree Right For You? Join Saunders College of Business on October 25 for an information session!
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation