Team Dynamics Day
Take the time needed to build a stronger, more cohesive team and get results!
Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:00 AM
Building cohesive, high performing teams using the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program, and the DISC work behavior assessment. Teams will leave with new knowledge, tools and a path forward to continue to build their teams for high performance.
BUILD A COHESIVE TEAM THAT GETS RESULTS: YOUR TEAM CAN DO BETTER.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Teamô is a unique learning experience that helps people discover what it takes to achieve the ultimate competitive advantage of teamwork. Individuals and organizations will discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading Wiley Publishing come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver results.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust One Another - When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict - Around Ideas When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions - When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable - When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results - The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
What does this program do? The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they perform in each of the five areas critical to success and provide a roadmap for improvement. The program is designed for intact teams and work groups.
Why bother? A productive, high-functioning team: Makes better, faster decisions Taps into the skills and opinions of all members Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in Creates a competitive advantage Is more fun to be on!
Cost: $350/person, or $300/person for teams of five (5) or more. Alumni/partners of RIT - $300/person. Breakfast, lunch and DISC assessment included.
Contact: Molly McGowan at 585-475-6180 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Please complete this form to register.