RIT Saunders College of Business
Brandon Hudson, a Rochester Institute of Technology student and CEO of Connexus, is taking a gap year to focus on growing his company with help from a new program at RIT.
09/12/2018Saunders College Breaks the Barrier with #6 Nationally Ranked Management Information Systems Program
Saunders College of Business is proud to introduce the Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Student Award.
Clyde Hull is a Professor of Management at the Saunders College of Business at RIT. He is also an associate faculty member of RIT’s Golisano Institute for Sustainabilty
RIT student Lev Paciorkowski claimed the 140th Annual New York State Chess Championship over Labor Day weekend
08/31/2018Features Cary Graphic Arts Collection (page 11) and Center for Urban Entrepreneurship (page 21)
08/23/2018Eugene Fram, professor emeritus, Saunders College of Business, quoted
RIT is Just the Beginning -
Last week, we celebrated the beginning of a successful new year with all of our Saunders students, faculty, and staff at our annual fall picnic! For more photos, check out our Google+ album: https://goo.gl/2BCSKx And to see more fun upcoming events, view our calendar: https://goo.gl/9QbwYk
Congrats, RIT! This year, Saunders tied for 62nd among 405 undergraduate business programs - up two places from last year! #SaundersPride
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation