RIT Saunders College of Business
Dhireesha Kudithipudi and Christopher Kanan are professors with different kinds of students. Their classrooms are labs, and the students are high-tech computers they are "teaching to think."
Ian Mortimer '04 (MBA), who has 25 years of experience in higher education, has been named vice president of Enrollment Management at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Whether writing a paper or compiling research data, RIT students have access to a wide range of scholarly databases at their disposal. However, navigating these databases can be tricky at times.
05/22/2018Sandra Rothenberg, professor of management and chair of Department of Public Policy, quoted
05/07/2018Dinah Gueldenpfennig Weisberg â€™97, â€™03 (software development management, Executive MBA) featured
To help a recent Saunders graduate, please click to contribute to the gofundme.com page his coworkers set up.
Become a Digital Strategist with Industry-Desired Social Media & Analytic Solutions
Don't miss "LinkedIn Presents: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work" with Sankar Venkatraman, Global Product Evangelist at LinkedIn Talent Solutions - next Thursday, June 21st from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm! Click the link for a discount code for free admission, exclusively for students, alumni, and faculty!
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation