RIT Saunders College of Business
Nathan DeMario, a mechanical engineering graduate student, is the chief technical officer of Phase Innovations. From South Wales, N.Y., DeMario joined the Phase Innovations team during his undergraduate education at Alfred State College.
As seen in the Rochester Business Journal: Capstone projects are the ‘crown’ of the community
As seen in the Rochester Business Journal: Business schools have a dual mission: to
09/24/2018Deborah Colton, associate professor of marketing, featured
Clyde Hull is a Professor of Management at the Saunders College of Business at RIT. He is also an associate faculty member of RIT’s Golisano Institute for Sustainabilty
09/18/2018David Rodriguez '92 (MBA) and Aaron Bailey '05 (mechanical engineering) quoted
Interested in learning about trends and careers in hospitality, human resources, and tourism from distinguished alumni? Join RIT Hospitality & Tourism Management for an alumni panel in Henry's at RIT on October 19th!
Passionate about entrepreneurship? Consider applying for this amazing opportunity through The RIT Simone Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the RIT Venture Fund. If selected, you'll get to attend the first annual RIT Venture Capital Forum in Silicon Valley, including company visits, panel discussions, and more! To apply before the October 26th deadline, see: http://bit.ly/2IQJput
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation