RIT Saunders College of Business
Saunders College of Business closed out the 2017-2018 academic year with many honors and awards for both itself and its faculty.
Rochester Institute of Technology's National Technical Institute for the Deaf inducted 26 new members into the Delta Xi chapter of the Epsilon Pi Tau honor society at a ceremony on May 1.
Check out all of April's most popular stories and videos below:
Top News Stories
05/22/2018Sandra Rothenberg, professor of management and chair of Department of Public Policy, quoted
05/07/2018Dinah Gueldenpfennig Weisberg â€™97, â€™03 (software development management, Executive MBA) featured
Gain a Competitive Edge to Become a Successful Leader with Saunders College of Business
Prepare for take off this Fall! Executive MBA students are headed for Taiwan this October. Learn more details on how the international trips are vetted: http://bit.ly/2GGMrir
This fall, we will be introducing two new programs- BS in Supply Chain Management and MS in Business Analytics. In the MS in Business Analytics program, students complete 30 credits of career-focused courses that will help them understand contemporary analytics technologies and connect them with employer demands.
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation