RIT Saunders College of Business
At Saunders College of Business, we don't wait for new students to settle in before diving into a world-class education.
Brandon Hudson, a Rochester Institute of Technology student and CEO of Connexus, is taking a gap year to focus on growing his company with help from a new program at RIT.
09/12/2018Saunders College Breaks the Barrier with #6 Nationally Ranked Management Information Systems Program
09/24/2018Deborah Colton, associate professor of marketing, featured
Clyde Hull is a Professor of Management at the Saunders College of Business at RIT. He is also an associate faculty member of RIT’s Golisano Institute for Sustainabilty
09/18/2018David Rodriguez '92 (MBA) and Aaron Bailey '05 (mechanical engineering) quoted
Interested in a business degree? Love the Buffalo Bills? You won't want to miss our spot on One Bills Live! #GoBills https://bit.ly/2DvHYTr
RIT Saunders College of Business distinguished professor dt ogilvie earns Trailblazer Award from The PhD Project's Doctoral Student Association (MDSA).
Elmira College, we'll be on campus Thursday, the 27th! Interested in a graduate degree? Want to learn more about your opportunities within Saunders coming from a partner college (including a 20% scholarship?) Visit our events calendar here: https://bit.ly/2MV58SJ and contact our representative to schedule your one-on-one meeting!
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation