RIT Saunders College of Business
Extending Saunders Leadership Fellows Program to MBA Applicants
Garrett Didas, a senior at York High School; Chandler Simpson, a senior at Livonia High School; and Mary Kate Brushafer, a senior at Lima Christian School, are recipients of this year's annual E.
05/22/2018Sandra Rothenberg, professor of management and chair of Department of Public Policy, quoted
05/07/2018Dinah Gueldenpfennig Weisberg â€™97, â€™03 (software development management, Executive MBA) featured
Last night, President Munson announced RIT's $1 billion campaign, "Transforming RIT: The Campaign for Greatness." This campaign, which has already raised more than $530 million to date, will focus on attracting exceptional talent, enhancing the student experience, improving the world through research and discovery, and leading future special initiatives. #TransformingRIT
Congratulations to Garrett Didas (York High School), Mary Kate Brushafer (Lima Christian School), & Chandler Simpson (Livonia Central School) who are the recipients of this year's annual E. Philip Saunders Endowed Business Scholarship! This award provides Livingston County high school seniors with four-year scholarships to Saunders, valued at $34,830 per year.
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation