RIT Saunders College of Business
Andrea Green Wins Award at the AMA Rochester Collegiate Competition
Bergmann will be the First Power Your Potential Corporate Sponsor
Most college career fairs pair students with company recruiters looking to hire students after graduation.
FEI Scholarship Given to Benjamin Frenett
02/15/2019Shal Khazanchi, professor of management, quoted
02/08/2019Amit Batabyal, the Arthur J. Gosnell Professor of Economics, quoted
02/08/2019Shal Khazanchi, professor of management, featured
02/05/2019Steve Morse, member of Saunders Accounting Advisory Board, quoted
Power Your Potential Women's Leadership Conference 2019 is officially sold out! We are so excited to welcome women from all over New York to the Saunders College of Business to celebrate National Women's Month. With keynote speaker Stacey Bain, Master of Ceremonies Janet Lomax and a powerful line-up of women who are sharing their stories and advice, #SCBPYP will provide valuable insights on active leadership, growth, and success for women. We look forward to seeing you this year, and if not, we hope you’ll join us in 2020.
Today, the Lobozzo Center for Executive Education was unveiled to the Executive MBA alumni during the annual Sharpen the Saw professional development conference.
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation