RIT Saunders College of Business
Donald J. Truesdale has been named the 20th chairman of the Rochester Institute of Technology Board of Trustees.
After serving in the U.S. Army for six years, including a yearlong deployment to Iraq, Mireya Salinas decided to pursue a career in photography.
11/07/2018Toilet seat that detects congestive heart failure takes top spot in RIT's Tiger Tank entrepreneurship competition
Nicholas Conn always knew a career as an electrical engineer was in his future. But he never could have predicted that his future would also involve toilet seats.
11/12/2018Clyde Hull, professor of management, quoted
11/02/2018Clyde Hull, professor of management, quoted
10/24/2018Madiha Parvez '16 (MBA) featured
Congratulations to Saunders alumnus Donald J Truesdale '87, recently named the 20th chairman of the Rochester Institute of Technology Board of Trustees.
Study Abroad Stat #4 - 96% of students say that study abroad increased their self-confidence. #IEW2018 #SaundersGoesGlobal #RITGlobal
The Princeton Review - College and Beyond ranked Saunders eighth on their list of "Top 25 Online MBA Programs for 2019," placing us in the Top 10 for the past four years! To learn more, visit: http://bit.ly/2zShSVv
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation