The hard work and dedication of the Saunders College of Business faculty is what gives us an edge over the rest and contribute to what many consider a small college feel at a large technology university. We would like to recognize some of our faculty’s recent accomplishments and congratulate them on a job well done!
- Steven Gold founded the educational simulation Beat the Market that is being used in high schools and colleges across the country.
- Bill Dresnack is the vice president of the NYS Society of CPAs.
- Archana Jain and Kean Wu have been promoted to associate professors.
- Michael Palanski and Hao Zhang join us as full-time professors.
- Molly McGowan has been promoted to senior lecturer.
- Manlu Liu has been officially recognized as an annual scholarship awardee.
- Michael Palanski co-authored a paper that was recently named the Best Article of 2019 at the Journal of Management Education.
- John Ettlie wrote a book titled Innovation Renaissance: Defining, Debunking, and Demystifying Creativity.
- Hao Zhang, Zhijian Huang, Jennifer Matic, Jerri Hsieh, Manlu Liu have been awarded the Summer Research Grant with Student.
- Steven Gold exceeded 1,000 citations on Google Scholar. Steven joins a growing group of SCB faculty who have been cited more than 1,000 times, according to Google Scholar: John Ettlie, Ashok Robin, Sandy Rothenberg, John Tu, Michael Palanski, Karthik Namasivayam, Clyde Hull, Zhi Tang, Hao Zhang, Richard DeMartino, Shal Khazanchi, dt ogilvie, Neil Hair, Stan Hoi, and Vic Perotti.
- This year’s Zutes Fellows are Malar Hirudayaraj, Stan Hoi, Archana Jain, Manlu Liu, Kean Wu and Rong Yang.
- Vicky Cottrell earned her EMBA, Molly McGowan and Michael Scrivens completed doctorates this year and Kenan Guler finished his PhD. All are being honored as life-long learners.
- The SG Extra Mile Award went to Molly McGowan, who was recognized by the RIT student government.
- Last but not least, the SCB Outstanding Staff Award went to Holly Yates.
This is only a small summary of the accomplishments of Saunders faculty and staff, all of whom go out of their way to make a difference for every member of Saunders College of Business. Thank you for your persistence and desire to grow.