Saunders College of Business is proud to offer the Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Student Award. This award will be presented to an RIT student who has proven their potential to become a successful entrepreneur.
The student award is being offered in conjunction with the Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Award, which is presented annually to a business leader in the community who has successfully managed the development of an “emerging” business. These community recipients are intended to become an inspiration for local students.
The Vanden Brul family also supports the Herbert W. Vanden Brul Entrepreneurial Student Award. Saunders College is grateful for the Vanden Brul’s generosity and for bringing this opportunity to the innovative students at RIT.
To be eligible for this award:
- RIT Students who have demonstrated engagement in entrepreneurial activities
- RIT Students who have successfully managed the development of “emerging” businesses
- RIT Students who have supported the entrepreneurial eco-system at RIT or in Rochester through their engagement in clubs, activities, or other related organizations
Deadline Extended to November 30, 2021
- One-page summary outlining previous, current, and future entrepreneurial activities
- Contact information of three professional references regarding entrepreneurial activities
- All application materials must be emailed to email@example.com.
Up to three students will be chosen to receive cash awards:
- 1st place - $3,000
- 2nd place- $1,000
- 3rd place- $500