Get Your Announcements Out
Are you looking to raise awareness for your club or your club's activities? There are several options for you to consider.
Saunders Event Calendar
Submit your events to appear on the Saunders College Events Calendar by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any event specifics including title, date, times, contact and description, along with any additional details to be included.
Saunders Atrium Monitors
To get your announcement on Saunders Atrium Monitors, please email the image to email@example.com. Announcements may be modified as needed. Please note the following specifications when submitting artwork:
- Screen dimensions are 1920 x 1080. Artwork using other dimensions can be submitted but may not appear optimally.
- Graphic formats that can be accepted: JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF.
- When submitting artwork, please indicate preferred dates to be published.
- You may submit any questions by email prior to submitting your artwork.
Computer Lab Desktop Wallpaper
To get your promotion on the Saunders computer lab screens, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please refer to the specifications outlined for Saunders Atrium Monitors above for optimal viewing.
Saunders College Bulletin Boards
Signs may be posted at one of the three bulletin boards within Saunders College main building, Lowenthal Hall (building 12). These are located in the Zutes Atrium, Vending Area, and on the First Floor by the elevator. Please review Posting Policy for Public Areas for Saunders.
Additional promotional options to reach the broader RIT community are available at The Link.
Social Media Directory
News and Media Coverage
Email Saunders College of Business Students
- No attachments are allowed. Emails should be <600 KB.
- Unless the event has arranged for an interpreter, the initial announcement should be at least 2 weeks prior to the event. This will allow our deaf and HOH students to arrange to have an interpreter present.
- The name and email of a contact person needs to be included in the email. This will allow students to reach out for questions, and ensure accountability
- We do not email information regarding class projects, or surveys.
- Please specify if you wish to send to:
- All, graduate, or undergraduate students
- A specific Saunders program(s)
- All requests should be sent to email@example.com.