Making a Difference
Your engagement and support of Saunders beyond graduation are more important than ever. We thank you for finding meaningful ways to get connected with Saunders, whether you have continued to do so since graduation, or are just starting to look into ways to reengage. Your ongoing participation helps ensure that Saunders continues to build on its legacy of applied learning, delivering real-world experiences and connecting students with industry. More importantly, your participation reinforces the personal attention our students experience as part of a close-knit community at a leading technology university.
Alumni like yourself have found the following resources helpful for personal advancement while also helpful in advancing our shared Saunders mission. Explore the many options available for you to find fun, rewarding and meaningful ways to get connected. We would love to see you online, on campus, at an off campus event, or see you participate any of the events and programs that are available to you.
Are you new to the RIT Alumni community or planning to be soon? Please take the time to complete a Post-Graduation Plans Survey. This is extremely important, allowing RIT to support your career goals and plans, measure the success of our programs and your accomplishments, and ultimately helps to raise our reputation and the value of your degree.
Attend a Saunders Events
- See our Featured Saunders Events
- Check out all upcoming event on our Saunders Events Calendar
- Visit the RIT Alumni Events Calendar
- Saunders Events Highlights – see past speakers, videos and photo albums
- Saunders Google+ photo gallery – View the latest photos of events and activities
Engage with Saunders students
- Volunteer at an upcoming Saunders event
- Share your experiences with future students at a Saunders recruitment event
- Volunteer to be a mentor or a judge for student competitions. Email Bill Sachman for details.
- Join an alumni Pizza Bomb evening where alumni deliver pizza to classrooms and share their experience. A great opportunity for students to feel a direct connection to their alumni. Email Bill Sachman for details.
Engage with Social Media
- Check out our Saunders Social Media Directory to like, follow or join our accounts.
- Add your Saunders program to your LinkedIn profile, using our quick add buttons
- Provide a positive rating on our Facebook, or other social media accounts
- Like or retweet our tweets on Twitter
- Post content to our Saunders LinkedIn Group page. Share articles, personal successes, successes of your company. Or like/share a post from one of your fellow alumni.
Check out Saunders news, and share on your social accounts
- Saunders Features – catch up on the latest Saunders features you may have missed
- Saunders News – come see all the news you may have missed
- Media Coverage – hear what the media is saying about Saunders