START, opening doors to in-demand careers
Welcome to Saunders College of Business Graduate Programs at RIT. Our programs feature an applied focus delivering real-world experiences in the classroom, on campus, and beyond. Graduates experience a more than 94% outcome rate thanks to our personalized attention, applied experiences, and vast technology resources delivered uniquely at RIT.
Your path to Saunders is a unique journey that demands personal attention. Whether you are looking to launch a new career or advance your career in a full-time program or part-time program, or an international student looking to make Saunders your home for graduate studies, we have a program for you.
Interested in learning how an RIT business degree from Saunders College can help you? Attend an information session (on campus or simulcast online)!
- August 30, 12:00-1:00PM Choosing the Right Graduate Program - Finding your Fit
- September 27, 5:00-6:00 PM Bringing It All Together - Submitting a successful application
- October 25, 12:00-1:00PM Successful Admissions Application Tips and Tricks
- November 29, 5:00-6:00 PM Making the Most of your Graduate Program - Planning is Key
Prospective Student Resources
Get Ready! Start You Graduate Degree Search with Saunders
- View our graduate programs or our degree comparison chart to learn more about the degree options you are interested in.
- Inquire today to let us know which graduate degree options you are considering so we can assist you further.
- Visit our RIT Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education to learn about the career resources we have for graduate students, including our yearly Graduate Symposium, accounting career fair, and two cross-disciplinary career fairs. More than 250 employers and recruiters visit campus to recruit our students every year.
- Review our Financial Aid and Scholarship website for questions about our over $19 million awarded to graduate students every year. Learn more about our assistantship opportunities and outside scholarship search engines as you plan to finance your education.
Degrees Combining Business and Technology for IN-DEMAND CAREERS