Footsteps Through the Adriatic- Croatia
- Where and when did you study abroad?
I studied abroad in Croatia during summer of 2013 under Footsteps Through The Adriatic program.
Rosie Phan (4th Year MIS/Economics) & Zachary White (New Media Marketing/MIS '17)
1. Where and when did you study abroad?
Last week, the EMBA program traveled to South Africa for company visits and cultural excursions. Prior to departure, students do research on a company and the industry and then during the trip, they meet with their clients to discuss their consulting project.
Repurposed from Student Corner post on the RIT Croatia website.
Name: Andrea Kecić
Home Campus: RIT Croatia – Dubrovnik
RIT Croatia- International Business '19
Work Abroad- Ocean Reef Club in Miami, Florida (Spring 2017)
Photo gallery by Daniel Perez Gil Rodriguez (Management Information Systems) in Prague, Czech Republic Spring 2017.
- Pilsen: factory of the most famous Czech beer Pilsner
- Cesky Krumlov: Small city in South Bohemia considered as UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Karlovy Vary: Small spa town situated in western Bohemia. It is historically famous for its hot springs. It is the most visited spa town in Czech Republic.
- Karlstejn Castle: Gothic Castle built by Charles IV. It is 30 min away from Prague.
One of the main reasons that made me choose Prague was its perfect location. Czech Republic is located in Central Europe and it has borders with Germany, Poland, Slovakia and Austria. I can even say that Prague can be considered as "the heart of Europe". It is really easy to travel anywhere else from Czech Republic. Another reason for choosing Czech Republic was that everything is really cheap! I could get a really good meal for less that $5. (Hint: Beer anywhere in Prague is $1)
This spring break, the Honors program visited Seattle, Washington to talk with companies and explore the region!