Saunders Leadership Fellows Program
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program provides a unique opportunity to enhance your education while getting your MS-Management degree. The exclusive Fellows program offers significant advantages, including:
- A guarenteed minimum 50% scholarship
- Connect with business leaders as mentors
- Highly-selective, cohort-based learning experience culminating in a real-world, client-based capstone project
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program will give you the extra edge needed to stand out and take your career further and faster.
The MS-Management program will help you gain the knowledge and problem solving skills necessary to succeed in a variety of management positions, to lead complex organizations that are impacted by technological change and globalization. Reach your full potential and advance your career in only 12 months as only RIT can deliver with a strong tradition of combining business and technology. Learn more about the MS-Management program.
For fellowship consideration, completed applications are due by March 15.
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program is dedicated to the professional development and experiential learning of individual fellows. Below are some of our featured fellows:
Application Deadline for Fellowship Consideration: March 15th
- Candidates interested in the Leadership Fellows Program may submit a short bio with their application by March 15th. All applicants to the MS-Management program who complete the Leadership Fellowship application requirements (below) will be considered.
- All four MS-Management tracks are eligible for the Fellows Program.
- Fellowship application requirements: To be reviewed for the Fellowship, please include a short bio as a page following your application essay. The bio should outline the aspects of your professional experiences and professional interests that exemplify leadership, creativity in managing challenges, research, or initiatives that helped set you apart from your fellow colleagues in your undergraduate program or professional career.
Meet the Mentors