Saunders Leadership Fellows Program
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program, pioneered by the MS-Management program, provides a unique opportunity to enhance your education while getting your Master of Science in Management or Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. The exclusive Fellows program offers significant advantages, including:
- A guaranteed minimum 50% scholarship
- Connections with business leaders as mentors
- Highly-selective, cohort-based learning experience culminating in a real-world, client-based capstone project
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program will give you the extra edge needed to stand out and take your career further and faster.
The Fellows program will help you gain the knowledge and problem solving skills necessary to succeed in a variety of management positions, to lead complex organizations that are impacted by technological change and globalization. Reach your full potential and advance your career in only 12 months as only RIT can deliver with a strong tradition of combining business and technology.
For fellowship consideration, completed applications are due by March 15.
Application Deadline for Fellowship Consideration: March 15th
- All four MS-Management tracks and MBA are eligible for the Fellows Program. All applicants to the MS-Management and MBA programs who complete the Leadership Fellowship application requirements (below) by March 15th will be considered.
- Fellowship application requirements: To be reviewed for the Fellowship, candidates must complete their graduate application by March 15th and either include a short bio as a page following the application essay, or send via email to Peggy Tirrell, Sr. Associate Director of Graduate Business Programs & Admissions. The bio should outline the aspects of your professional experiences and professional interests that exemplify leadership, creativity in managing challenges, research, or initiatives that helped set you apart from your fellow colleagues in your undergraduate program or professional career.
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program is dedicated to the professional development and experiential learning of individual fellows. Below are some of our featured fellows: