Welcome to the event day web page for the 11th Annual Saunders Scholars National Conference & Competition hosted at RIT on May 3, 2019. Below you will find all the information you will need for the day of the event. Stay tuned for more details regarding the 2019 competition!
When ready, you will be able to click on the items below to make the most of your experience at RIT. Explore these links for resources on things to do while on campus, Wi-Fi instructions, your visitor parking pass, and more.
YEA! Saunders Challenge Event Details
Saunders College of Business is proud to be hosting the Young Entrepreneurs Academy, 11th Annual Saunders Scholars National Conference & Competition. We are excited to welcome over 300 participating students, family members, judges and spectators from across the country as students compete for the opportunity to advance to the finals.
To learn more about Saunders College's partnership with YEA! , please visit our YEA! partnership page. For an overview of the competition, please visit YEA! Saunders Scholars Competition on the YEA! website.
YEA! Saunders Challenge Agenda: May 3, 2019
|7:45 am||Arrive at RIT||RIT|
|8:00 am||Introduction Announcements||Ingle Auditorium|
|8:15 - 9:30 am||Panel 1||Ingle Auditorium|
|9:30 - 11:00 am||Panel 2||Ingle Auditorium|
|11:00 - 11:30 am||How We Built This - Gayle Jagel & Phil Saunders||Ingle Auditorium|
|11:30 am - 12:30 pm||Lunch with Richard DeMartino||Clark Gym|
|12:30 - 1:45 pm||Panel 3||Ingle Auditorium|
|1:45 - 2:00 pm||Deluxe Video||Ingle Auditorium|
|2:00 - 3:30 pm||Panel 4||Ingle Auditorium|
|3:30 - 4:00 pm||YEA! All in the Family - Patel Family||Ingle Auditorium|
|4:00 - 5:00 pm||Reception with Rachel Zietz, YEA! Graduate featured on Shark Tank||Clark Gym|
|5:00 - 7:00 pm||Championship Final||Ingle Auditorium|
|7:00 - 7:30 pm||Board Buses to Hotel||RIT|
5 Things To-Do During the YEA! Saunders Challenge Competition
- Visit Saunders College of Business in the Fireside Lounge for a chance to win a Fitbit Versa.
- Stop by Ben & Jerry's in the Student Alumni Union for a delicious treat.
- Grab a coffee or a scratch made bakery item from Artesano Bakery & Café in Monroe Hall.
- Take a walk to Lowenthal Hall (Saunders College of Business) to check out the video dedicated to Phil Saunders and explore the building.
- Check out our Saunders Events Calendar and plan your next visit to Saunders College of Business at RIT.