Saunders College of Business is proud to present the second annual Women Leading Business event on April 11, 2018. The program is open to high school women in grades 9 through 11 interested in learning about the variety of business careers that exist today and will provide opportunities to network with RIT Women in Business students, successful RIT business alumnae, and other accomplished women business leaders. Learn about the multitude of exciting business career paths from marketing, and human resources, to management information systems, to project management and leadership to accounting, finance and international business.
- Welcome & Opening Network Activity
- Inspirational keynote address by Valarie Upson.
Valarie holds a Masters in Strategic Management/Leadership which fuels her natural talent and passion as an entrepreneur, a servant leader, experienced corporate coach, motivational speaker, and life-long learner. Valarie is a successful business owner and is deeply committed to our community as demonstrated by the numerous non profit organizations she serves as a board member.
- Interactive panel with dynamic women business leaders from a variety of companies and fields along with RIT Women in Business students from all the different majors
- Mentoring conversations with panelists over lunch
- Fun & engaging business challenge experience where participants will develop a new product idea and business strategy for a successful organization to learn about all the aspects and functions of business
For more information please contact Molly McGowan at 585-475-6180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program fee: Event registration is $30.00
Scholarship: 5 scholarships will be awarded to students who may not be able to afford the $30.00 registration fee. Please inquire with Molly McGowan.
Dietary restrictions, accessability, interpreter request: Please contact Molly McGowan notify her of any dietary restrictions, accessibility issues or to request an interpreter.
Parking: Parking for the program will be in U Lot. Please reference the RIT Campus map.