STEP IT UP LEADERSHIP - REGISTRATION CLOSED
A dynamic and meaningful hybrid leadership development program designed to help you build the skills and knowledge to conquer your personal and professional career goals and achieve organizational results. Apply skills and knowledge immediately, build your network!
For: High potential leaders, mid-level leaders looking to advance their careers & teams, and start-up/entrepreneurial leaders.
- Full day in-person programing at RIT's Saunders College of Business - Monday, May 16 from 8:30am-4:30pm
- Three follow up virtual sessions - Wednesdays - May 25, June 1, June 8 from 8:30-10:30am
- One individual virtual or in-person coaching session to be scheduled with one of the coaches by June 30, 2022
- Supplemental materials (articles, tedtalks, podcasts, videos) that will be debriefed in session and on weekly online Discussion Boards
- RIT Saunders College of Business Leadership Certificate
- Developing your leadership identity and style, while leading with a diverse and inclusive mindset.
- Skills for leading high performing teams, overcoming challenges, and leading change in a fast paced, high tech work environment – productive conflict and emotional intelligence skills, positive/engaged work culture.
- Building knowledge and tools for the 8 Dimensions of Leadership
- Learning to lead with courage, inspiration and confidence
- Build your leadership network!
Cost: $1550 per person, including meals
Group Rate: $1400 for groups of 3 or more from the same organization. Contact Molly McGowan to pay by check, or select the Group Rate from the drop down menu to to register individual group members if you have 3 or more attending
Customization: This course can also be delivered specifically for an organization
Molly McGowan, Ph.D. – Director, the Leadership Academy @ Saunders, Senior Lecturer - Management
Bob Peter, CEO – Insights2improvement
Deadline to register: CLOSED. Pre-work required – assessments and readings.
Questions: contact Molly McGowan.