STEP IT UP LEADERSHIP
A dynamic and meaningful virtual leadership development program designed to help you build the skills and knowledge to conquer your personal and professional career goals and achieve organizational results. Apply skills and knowledge immediately, build your network!
For: High potential leaders, mid-level leaders looking to advance their careers & teams, and start-up/entrepreneurial leaders.
- Four, two hour virtual sessions that includes group coaching activities (Thursdays - May 27, June 3, June 10, June 17 from 8:30-10:30 am on Zoom )
- Leadership Behavioral Assessments – Catalyst DISC, Emotional Intelligence, and DiSC 363 – 360 comprehensive leader assessment
- Individual coaching session and personal development plan with experienced coaches
- Supplemental materials (articles, tedtalks, podcasts, videos) that will be debriefed in session and on weekly online Discussion Boards
- RIT Saunders College of Business Leadership Certificate
- Developing your leadership identity and style, while leading with a diverse and inclusive mindset.
- Skills for leading high performing teams, overcoming challenges, and leading change in a fast paced, high tech work environment – productive conflict and emotional intelligence skills, positive/engaged work culture.
- Building knowledge and tools for the 8 Dimensions of Leadership
- Learning to lead with courage, inspiration and confidence
- Build your leadership network!
Cost: $1,500 per person.
Customization: This course can also be delivered specifically for an organization
Molly McGowan, Ph.D. – Director, the Leadership Academy @ Saunders, Senior Lecturer - Management
Bob Peter, CEO – Insights2improvement
Deadline to register: May 15. Pre-work required – assessments and readings.
Questions: contact Molly McGowan.