<<<This retreat is sold out. No additional registrations are being accepted.>>>
What's next for you?
- ADVANCE your career
- INCREASE your compensation
- ENHANCE your leadership skills
Every woman charts her own journey. Our intensive, two-day coaching and development experience gives you the tools, resources, and support to get where you’re going—quickly. Immediately apply what you learn. Share best practices with your talented peers. Build the foundation for a life of leadership—at work, at home, in your community.
"... an extraordinary, diverse group of women in leadership positions who were willing to share their challenges, strategies, and successes… The coaches fostered an environment that was informative, engaging, and safe to share. I left feeling empowered, energized and prepared to lead."
- Barb Antczak, Manager of Talent Acquisition, Rochester General Health System
Designed specifically to support women and the challenges they face:
- Learn and practice skills to position you for success in your career and life path
- Self-assessment, goal-setting, feedback from your network, one-to-one coaching, and action plans support your success
- Negotiation skills, emotional intelligence at work, building your power and influence skills, courageous and resilient leadership, self-advocacy
- Step Forward stays with you, ongoing coaching as well as continuous learning opportunities
Step Forward Leadership is a coaching and development program offered in collaboration with Rochester Institute of Technology. It is a comprehensive leadership development program that leverages individual, team and peer coaching to ensure every participant is successful at "taking her step forward." Participants agree it is the most powerful learning and development experience that they have had in their careers.
RIT Alumni, Staff and Partners:
$995 for 2 day retreat with one coaching session
$2245 for 2 day retreat plus 7 coaching sessions
$1495 for 2 day retreat with one coaching session
$2745 for 2 day retreat plus 7 coaching sessions
Registration deadline: Friday, December 6, 2019
Full registration includes seven (7) hours of one-to-one executive coaching, attendance to the two day retreat, all materials and in-retreat meals (breakfast & lunch).
Retreat only registration includes attendance to the two day retreat, all materials and in-retreat meals (breakfast & lunch).
For more information, contact:
Molly McGowan | email: email@example.com | phone: 585-475-6180
<<<This retreat is sold out. No additional registrations are being accepted.>>
Registrations are now closed.