Chris Moschovitis @6:00 PM
Information Technology Management Group (view on LinkedIn)
- Born and raised in Athens, Greece, Chris moved to the United States where he studied Physics, Computer Science, and Mathematics, receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from State University of New York College at Brockport. Following his move to New York City, Chris was appointed Director of Academic Computing at Pratt Institute, and a few years later was recruited by the O’Connor Group for the position of Vice President of Information Technology.
- In 1989 Chris started his own company — the Technology Management Group — focused on providing independent Strategic Consulting, Information Technology and Cybersecurity managed services. The firm further expanded its offerings in 2004 by investing in emedia – a prominent, award winning, and internationally acclaimed interactive software development firm – forming tmg-emedia. Today, tmg-emedia is one of the premier independent consulting firms in the country.
- Over its history, tmg-emedia has had the privilege of working with several prestigious clients in various across industry sectors, and the non-profit world. A few examples include Allegaert Berger & Vogel, American Association of Advertising Agencies, The Atlantic Group, Bayer, Consumer Reports, Harvard Business Publishing, Highline Data, International Creative Management, Kapitus, Kellogg, Kress Foundation, LaSalle Academy, Lenox Financial Advisors, National Institutes of Health, Oxford University, Charles Pratt & Company, Roosevelt Institute, Slate, Spire Capital, Summit Business Media, Time Out North America, Tonix Pharma, Ultramar, and Wind Point.
- Chris is certified in Cybersecurity (CSXF, CISM), Enterprise IT governance (CGEIT), and Data Privacy Solutions Engineering (CDPSE). He is a member of several organizations including ISACA, IAPP, and ISSA.
- Chris’ book “Cybersecurity Program Development for Business: The Essential Planning Guide” was published to critical acclaim by Wiley in 2018. His second book “Privacy, Regulations, and Cybersecurity: The Essential Planning Guide” will be published by Wiley in 2021. Additionally, Chris is the co-author of the critically acclaimed “History of the Internet: 1843 to the Present” as well as a contributor to the “Encyclopedia of Computers and Computer History” and the “Encyclopedia of New Media.”
- Chris is an active speaker and writer, and delivers workshops on a variety of topics, including Cyber Security, Privacy, Information Technology Strategy, Governance and Execution, and Digital and Business Transformation. He is particularly sought after by private industry, academic institutions and nonprofits for his ability to explain complex IT and cybersecurity topics in a plain, easily understood, and actionable language.
- Chris is a member of The State University of New York, College at Brockport Foundation Board, as well as a founding board member of One In Tech, an ISACA foundation promoting gender parity, equal access, and education in technology and cybersecurity.
- As the Chairman and CEO of tmg-emedia, he continues to lead the firm’s consulting practice focusing on strategy, governance, privacy, IT value creation and cybersecurity value preservation.
- You can follow him on Twitter (@CMoschovitis) and at LinkedIn.
Marco DiPasquale @ 7:30 PM
Optiv Security Inc. (view on LinkedIn)
- Client Director – Lead Global Financial Services Sector - Optiv
- Diverse Experience including Leading Global and Domestic Teams –responsibilities varied from Sales, Marketing, Engineering Support and General Management /P&L Responsibility over 27 years
- Successful Track Record of Driving Successful and Innovative Teams (Domestic and Global) –consistently overachieving Sales and Operational goals!
- Consistent track record of creating team efficiencies and collaborations that yield maximum outcomes
- Successful Experience in developing long-term “C” level relationships – matching business relevance to client’s needs and disseminating to teams
- Successful and on-going Mentor to Employees leading to their career and personal development and progress
- Led Italian Marketplace to re-focalization and restructuring of security marketplace – yielding positive financial results over a 3-year period with 20% y/y growth
- Consistently surpassing Goals in every facet of my career (Executive, P&L, Sales and Account Management roles)