This event has been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Refunds will be issued to those that have registered online. For any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saunders College of Business is proud to present the fourth annual Women Leading Business event on March 25, 2020. The program is open to high school women in grades 9 through 11 interested in learning about the variety of business careers that exist today and will provide opportunities to network with RIT Women in Business students, successful RIT business alumnae, and other accomplished women business leaders. Learn about the multitude of exciting business career paths from marketing, and human resources, to management information systems, to project management and leadership to accounting, finance and international business. Reserve your spot today using our online registration below.
- Welcome & Opening Network Activity
- Inspirational keynote address by Magaly Rosario, Executive Director of the Eugenio Maria de Hostos Charter School.
- Interactive panel with dynamic women business leaders from a variety of companies and fields along with RIT Women in Business students from all the different majors
- Mentoring conversations with panelists over lunch
- Fun & engaging business challenge experience where participants will develop a new product idea and business strategy for a successful organization to learn about all the aspects and functions of business
For more information please contact Molly McGowan at 585-475-6180 or email@example.com.
Registration deadline: March 11, 2020
Program fee: Event registration is $25.00. Group Rate: If a school brings 3+ students, registration is $20.00 per person. Please contact Molly McGowan to register and pay for a group of students.
Scholarship: 5 scholarships will be awarded to students who may not be able to afford the $25.00 registration fee. Please inquire with Molly McGowan.
Dietary restrictions, accessibility, interpreter request: Please contact Molly McGowan notify her of any dietary restrictions, accessibility issues or to request an interpreter.
Parking: Parking for the program will be in S Lot. Please direct all buses to drop off in the bus loop next to Lowenthal Hall. Please reference the RIT Campus map.
Registrations are now closed.