I came to RIT after a long career at Eastman Kodak Company. Major Positions Held: 2001-2004 VP Strategy & Business Development, Health Imaging. 1999-2001 GM & VP Product Planning & Development, Health Imaging. 1992-1999 CFO & VP Finance & Administration, Health Imaging. My outside interests include bicycle riding, & stamp collecting.
- M.B.A. in from University of Rochester, 1984
- B.S. in Management Enginering from RPI, 1975
- Lecturer | COB RIT | 2004-2008
- VP Strategy & Bus Dev Health Ima | Eastman Kodak Company | 2001-2004
- GM & VP Product Planning &am | Eastman Kodak Company | 1999-2000
- BOD Member | Nova Microsonics Inc. | 1996-1998
- CFO & VP Health Imaging Division | Eastman Kodak Company | 1992-1998
- BOD Member | Jamieson Film Company | 1994-1997
- Director, Finance Integrated Systems Division | Eastman Kodak Company | 1990-1991
- Director, Finance Litigation | Eastman Kodak Company | 1987-1989
- Accounting: cost
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic planning
- Eisenhart Award - Nominee, RIT - - 2008
- Eisenhart Award - Nominee, RIT - - 2007
- Eisenhart Award - Provost Award Finalist, - - 2006
- Eisenhart Award - Nominee, RIT - - 2005
- Evans, E., Robin, A., & Boehner, R. (2009). Handbook of Technology Management-Mergers and Acquisitions, edited by Hossein Bidgoli. The Handbook of Technology Management, Volume 1: Core Concepts, Financial Tools and Techniques, Operations and Innovation Management. Wiley & Sons.
- Stevenson, W., Evans, W., & O'Neil, B. (2010). Revitalizing U.S. Manufacturing: The Role of Tax Policy. CPA Journal.
- Evans, W., & Hull, C. (2008). Choosing Successful Strategies: A Checklist for Executives and Entrepreneurs. International Journal of Applied Management and Technology, 6 (1), 19.
- Evans, W. (2005). Book Review - Managerial Accounting; Garrison; 12th Edition. Issues in Accounting Education.
- Evans, W. (2008). Financial Crisis: Causes, Implications, Solutions. Financial Crisis: Causes, Implications, Solutions, RIT.
- 2012: Evans, W., Dresnack, W., Stevenson, W., & O'Neil, B., International Tax Reform and Territorial Tax: Challenges and Solutions. Examines issues with current U.S. international tax policy and examines accounting alternatives to improve equity and consistency of a territorial tax system..
William T. Evans, MBA
Finance & Accounting
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
10:00am to 11:00am
And by Appointment