- J.D. in NULL from City University of New York, 1995
- M.B.A. in Finance from State University of New York at Buffalo, 1991
- B.A. in Physics from State University of New York at Geneseo, 1982
- Attorney | Law Office of Stephen E. LaGrou (current | 1997-Present
- Business Law
- Fixed income securities and derivatives
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Nominee, Eisenhart Outstanding Teaching Award, RIT-2007-2008
- LaGrou, S.,Joshi, B.,& Spooner, D. (1981). Integral of E^v Over Harmonic Oscillator Wavefunctions. Journal of Chemical Education. 58.
- LaGrou, S., (2007). Guest Lecturer on Option Trading Strategies. St. John Fisher College.
Stephen E. LaGrou
Business Legal Studies
Finance & Accounting