Laurie Dwyer is currently a full-time senior lecturer at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Saunders College of Business. She teaches undergraduate and graduate level courses in marketing analytics, internet marketing, consumer behavior and strategic marketing management. In addition, Laurie is the President of Strategic Insite, LLC, a marketing company providing branding and marketing strategy development. She has 25+ years marketing and sales management experience with Xerox, Eastman Kodak, and SPX and is currently a board member of the Rochester American Marketing Association and served as president of the Rochester e-Business Association. Her passion: raising money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- M.B.A. in NULL from RIT, 1979
- B.S. in Chemistry from St. Lawrence University, 1977
- President | Strategic Insite | 2001-Present
- VP WW Marketing | SPX | 1998-2000
- VP, Marketing | Kodak Health Imaging | 1996-1998
- VP, Marketing | Kodak Professional | 1990-1996
- Marketing/Market Research/Sales | Kodak Graphics Imaging | 1981-1989
- Consumer behavior
- Marketing management: development of strategy implementations
- Marketing strategy
- Production management
- Past President, e-Business Association (2006-2007)
- American Marketing Association
- AMA Board Member
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honorary Society-2011-2012
- Dwyer, L., (2006). Strategic Talent Development. 2006 American Association of Advertising Agencies Leadership Conference.
MIS, Marketing & Digital Business
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
10:00am - 11:00am
Or by appointment.