Alum / Grad dates:
- Assist with curriculum design for undergraduate students
- Participate in a panel discussion in class
- Advise on technology issues
- Observe and judge student presentations
- Speak to classes
- Review/advise on resumes
- Work with students in preparing Business Plan contests
- Work with students in preparing a Business Plan and a Pitch Deck Identifying new curriculum based upon trends
- RIT – Business Administration (BS)
- Sacred Heart University – Management & Finance (MBA)
- Ashley University – Technology Management (PhD)
- American Fiber Systems, Inc. – President & CEO
- Gould Digital Business Consultants, LLC
MEMBERSHIPS ON BOARDS OF DIRECTORS
- CyberTech Wireless, Inc.
- United Way of Rochester
- Catholic Family Center
- Northern Telecom Corporation
- Frontier Corporation
- Personal Communications Interactive, Inc.
- Global Locate, Inc.
- Terrenew, LLC
- Sojourner House
- Edicon Systems, Inc.
- US Carrier, Inc.
- VaxInante, Inc.
- National Congress of Native Americans, Inc.
OTHER MEMBERSHIPS AND VOLUNTEER ACITIVITIES
- Save the Children
- Algonquian Confederacy of the Quinnipiac Tribal Council
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- American Indian Engineering & Science Society
- St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Southwest Indian Foundation
- Sisters of Saint Joseph
Gould Management, LLC
President & CEO