At Butler/Till, Amanda is responsible for driving strategic thinking, creative solutions, and innovation across the agency. As Vice President of Client Engagement, she is helping to set the future course of Butler/Till and drive our continued success. And our belief is that success is based on our talent, so she keeps a very close eye on ensuring our culture is preserved.
Prior to Butler/Till, Amanda was a Senior Social Strategist at Alterian (now SDL). She is an experienced BtoB Sales and Marketing Professional with a broad background. She was integral to a software startup success story at Techrigy/Alterian. She has extensive knowledge in building teams, field marketing, branding, sales, lead generation, aligning internal staff to company direction, international expansion, acquisition assessment/implementation, and global account management.
She has had the pleasure of helping companies such as; Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott Laboratories, Citrix Online, Rent-a-Center, Winn-Dixie/BI-LO, Kodak Alaris and numerous other companies with strategic consulting on Social Intelligence, Traditional Marketing/Media and Analytical Insights.
Amanda believes that business should be done with transparency and authenticity. Two traits that are imperative for any organization to thrive in today’s world. The words and space of business have evolved, but the core concept is truly the same – be honest, forthright and do good business.
- Amanda is our Vice President of Engagement
- Prior to B/T, Amanda was a Senior Social Strategist at Alterian (now SDL)
- Amanda earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication/Journalism from St. John Fisher College (magna cum laude, by the way)
- In 2018 she earned her Executive M.B.A from the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- Years of Experience: 20+ years as a marketing professional (traditional media, social/digital media, integrating sales and marketing functions)
- Client Experience: Abbott Laboratories, Heinen’s Grocery, Winn-Dixie/BI-LO, Citrix Online, Rent-A-Center, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Awards/Recognitions: A Recipient of the Alterian Global Excellence Award
- Board Responsibilities: Board member at National Center for Employee Ownership, Board member at Hope Hall
- Speaking Engagements: Featured speaker at industry events, including: MarketingProfs, Epsilon Conference, Clarabridge Conference, the Rochester Advertising Federation, ClickZ Live, Direct Marketing Association, National Center for Employee Ownership, AMA Analytics with a Purpose and a recurring guest lecturer at St. John Fisher College, Rochester Institute of Technology, Nazareth College and Roberts Wesleyan College