Saunders Leadership Fellows Program - Deadline May 1
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program, provides a unique opportunity to enhance your education while getting your graduate business degree. The Leadership Fellows program was pioneered by the MS in management program. All applicants to the master of business administration (MBA), MBA in accounting, MS of accounting, MS of business analytics, MS of computational finance, MS of technology innovation management and entrepreneurship, MS of finance, MS of global supply chain management, MS of hospitality and tourism, MS of human resource development, and MS of service leadership and innovation programs are eligible to apply. The program offers students significant advantages, including:
- A guaranteed 50% scholarship
- Connections with business leaders as mentors
- Highly-selective, cohort-based learning experience
The Leadership Fellows program will help you gain the knowledge and problem solving skills necessary to succeed in a variety of management positions, to lead complex organizations that are impacted by technological change and globalization. Reach your full potential and advance your career in only 12 months as only RIT can deliver with a strong tradition of combining business and technology.
Application Deadline for Fellowship Consideration:
Fellows must meet the following expectations throughout their academic programs. Saunders Leadership Fellows:
- Must be full-time students
- Will maintain a GPA equal to or greater than 3.00, with no course final grade equal to or lower than C
- Are expected to, with faculty guidance, fully engage with industry mentors, initiate communications and interactions
- Will attend all mandatory graduate student activities such as orientation and Fellows presentations
- Attend regular meetings with Fellows program director and complete all readings and program assignments
- Are strongly encouraged to fully explore and demonstrate their leadership potential in and outside their academic programs
Fellowship may be rescinded if the above expectations are not met.
"When I visited Saunders for the first time, I said to my parents, 'I belong to this place'."
Carmyn A. Gomez, MBA
Professional Accelerated Cross-Functional Experience, BMW Manufacturing Co.
Greenville, South Carolina
'19 BS (supply chain management and international business), '20 MBA (industrial systems and engineering management)