Saunders Leadership Fellows Program
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program, provides a unique opportunity to enhance your education while getting your graduate business degree. The Leadership Fellows program was pioneered by the MS in Management program. Now, all applicants to the Master of Business Administration (MBA), MS in Management, MBA in Accounting, and MS in Accounting programs are eligible to apply. The program offers students significant advantages, including:
- A guaranteed minimum 50% scholarship
- Connections with business leaders as mentors
- Highly-selective, cohort-based learning experience
The Leadership Fellows program will help you gain the knowledge and problem solving skills necessary to succeed in a variety of management positions, to lead complex organizations that are impacted by technological change and globalization. Reach your full potential and advance your career in only 12 months as only RIT can deliver with a strong tradition of combining business and technology.
For fellowship consideration, completed applications are due by April 30.
Application Deadline for Fellowship Consideration: April 30th
- Fellowship application requirements: To be reviewed for the Fellowship, candidates must complete their graduate application by April 30th and either include a short bio as a page following the application essay, or send via email to Peggy Tirrell, Sr. Associate Director of Graduate Business Programs & Admissions. The bio should outline the aspects of your professional experiences and professional interests that exemplify leadership, creativity in managing challenges, research, or initiatives that helped set you apart from your fellow colleagues in your undergraduate program or professional career.
Fellows must meet the following expectations throughout their academic programs. Saunders Leadership Fellows:
- Must be full-time students
- Will maintain a GPA equal to or greater than 3.00, with no course final grade equal to or lower than C
- Are expected to, with faculty guidance, fully engage with industry mentors, initiate communications and interactions
- Will attend all mandatory graduate student activities such as orientation and Fellows presentations
- Attend regular meetings with Fellows program director and complete all readings and program assignments
- Are strongly encouraged to fully explore and demonstrate their leadership potential in and outside their academic programs
Fellowship may be rescinded if the above expectations are not met.
The Saunders Leadership Fellows Program is dedicated to the professional development and experiential learning of individual fellows. Below are some of our featured fellows: