What a year! RIT had some great news to share in 2017. Among the top stories are the $50 million gift from Austin McChord and the announcement of David Munson as RIT's 10th president.
See 2017's top stories and videos below:
Rochester Institute of Technology has been recognized for offering some of the nation's best online programs.
Deaf and hard-of-hearing college students with innovative product ideas can compete to earn cash and business expertise, thanks to Rochester Institute of Technology's National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
Rochester Institute of Technology's Center for Media, Arts, Games, Interaction and Creativity (MAGIC) will host the kick-off event for its second New York State Game Dev Challenge. The event is at 4 p.m. on Friday, Jan.
09/18/2017Alex Butler '11 (MBA) and Etida Zeka '09, '10 (applied arts and sciences, MBA) featured
09/17/2017Michael Rizzolo '78 (social work) '86 (human services managment) mentioned
09/15/2017Men's hockey players and fourth-year students Brady and Chase Norrish featured
09/14/2017Blake Walters, third-year management student, mentioned
Check out The RIT Newsman's video from our holiday party!
Business Success with an RIT Edge -
Global Experiences Continue to Grow at Saunders -
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #7 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2015
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation