RIT Saunders College of Business
Dhireesha Kudithipudi and Christopher Kanan are professors with different kinds of students. Their classrooms are labs, and the students are high-tech computers they are "teaching to think."
Ian Mortimer '04 (MBA), who has 25 years of experience in higher education, has been named vice president of Enrollment Management at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Whether writing a paper or compiling research data, RIT students have access to a wide range of scholarly databases at their disposal. However, navigating these databases can be tricky at times.
05/22/2018Sandra Rothenberg, professor of management and chair of Department of Public Policy, quoted
05/07/2018Dinah Gueldenpfennig Weisberg â€™97, â€™03 (software development management, Executive MBA) featured
A Bloomberg Businessweek survey was sent out to MBA graduates who graduated or will graduate between Oct. 1, 2017-Sept. 30, 2018 and Oct. 1, 2009- Sept. 30, 2012. If you received it, please help us by filling it out. This survey helps our rankings!
To help a recent Saunders graduate, please click to contribute to the gofundme.com page his coworkers set up.
Become a Digital Strategist with Industry-Desired Social Media & Analytic Solutions
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation