RIT Saunders College of Business
Nathan DeMario, a mechanical engineering graduate student, is the chief technical officer of Phase Innovations. From South Wales, N.Y., DeMario joined the Phase Innovations team during his undergraduate education at Alfred State College.
10/15/2018Maria Richart, director of RIT's Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education, quoted
09/24/2018Deborah Colton, associate professor of marketing, featured
Clyde Hull is a Professor of Management at the Saunders College of Business at RIT. He is also an associate faculty member of RIT’s Golisano Institute for Sustainabilty
Executive MBA students see what it’s like doing business in Taiwan. Company visits, ranging from multi-billion dollar corporations to NGOs and start ups, uncover new perspectives. Learn more at rit.edu/emba
See below for an intriguing video of Associate Professor Clyde Hull, Ph.D. giving his insights about the Sears bankruptcy announcement on WHEC TV: http://bit.ly/2CPt60V
Interested in learning about trends and careers in hospitality, human resources, and tourism from distinguished alumni? Join RIT Hospitality & Tourism Management for an alumni panel in Henry's at RIT on October 19th!
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation