RIT Saunders College of Business
Professionals and students interested in being able to explain complex topics to any audience can now prepare to become certified professional technical communicators at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Connect to Wi-Fi at Gleason Circle
Karen Magnuson will now serve as an executive in residence at Saunders College of Business at Rochester Institute of Technology.
02/05/2019Steve Morse, member of Saunders Accounting Advisory Board, quoted
02/03/2019Raj Murthy, the J. Warren McClure Professor of Marketing, quoted
E. Philip Saunders featured
01/28/2019E. Philip Saunders featured
Thank you to RIT Trustee Andrew Jacobson for taking the time to meet with our students! Mr. Jacobson joined RIT Next Generation of Accountants earlier this week, presenting to students on important things to keep in mind when filing your federal income taxes and hosting a Q/A after.
We are so excited to welcome Karen Magnuson to the Saunders College of Business as our new executive in residence! Magnuson brings many years of professional experience and a commitment to diversity and community engagement, prepared to enrich the education of Saunders students from her first day on campus. Learn more about Magnuson and her vision as executive in residence at http://bit.ly/2RR2DDg.
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation