RIT Saunders College of Business
A team of Rochester Institute of Technology students is celebrating the culmination of years of hard work with the official launch of their award-winning video game.
12/06/2018Robert Barbato, professor of management, featured
11/16/2018Steven Carnovale, assistant professor of supply chain management, interviewed
11/12/2018Clyde Hull, professor of management, quoted
Great article from Reporter Magazine talking about major decisions in college, cultivating new passions, figuring out your finances, and some advice for navigating each. In example, did you know that Saunders offers the course "Personal Financial Management" (FINC 120) that is open to all majors to help students prepare for financial decisions and encounters they may face in the future? Read more about these topics at: http://bit.ly/2B6gIXe
Saunders College of Business continues to rise nation-wide
“'The job market for supply chain managers is outstanding,' added Carnovale. 'These experts are utilizing tools and technology to potentially save companies hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of a few short years.'”
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation