RIT Saunders College of Business
Brandon Hudson, a Rochester Institute of Technology student and CEO of Connexus, is taking a gap year to focus on growing his company with help from a new program at RIT.
09/12/2018Saunders College Breaks the Barrier with #6 Nationally Ranked Management Information Systems Program
Clyde Hull is a Professor of Management at the Saunders College of Business at RIT. He is also an associate faculty member of RIT’s Golisano Institute for Sustainabilty
09/18/2018David Rodriguez '92 (MBA) and Aaron Bailey '05 (mechanical engineering) quoted
09/18/2018Fern (Grossman) Schwartz ’77 (business administration) featured
SUNY Cobleskill, we'll be on your campus this Monday, the 24th! Interested in a graduate degree? Contact our graduate team to meet in person and learn about opportunities you benefit from if attending Saunders from a partner school (including a 20% scholarship!) For more information and to contact the team, visit: https://bit.ly/2MSnVxJ
Interested in pursuing the career of your dreams with an MBA? Want to know how getting one from Saunders can help you? Attend our information session this Tuesday, September 25th at 5:30 to learn about the graduate programs at Saunders. For more information, visit: http://bit.ly/2xDOUYl
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation