RIT Saunders College of Business
A team of Rochester Institute of Technology students is celebrating the culmination of years of hard work with the official launch of their award-winning video game.
12/06/2018Robert Barbato, professor of management, featured
11/16/2018Steven Carnovale, assistant professor of supply chain management, interviewed
Per The Wall Street Journal, despite increasing concerns about student debt, an MBA offers great salary outcomes and lifetime earnings. In fact, both men and women reported more than doubling their earnings after graduation: http://bit.ly/2BiWCJk
Exciting alumni spotlight from RIT Student Alumni Ambassadors featuring Saunders alumna Jennifer Drake '98!
Our MBA program was ranked 54th among business colleges around the world by Times Higher Education/The Wall Street Journal based on teaching excellence and student experience such as being at the intersection of business and technology.
- Saunders ranked among Top 10 MIS Degree Programs, by USA Today
- Saunders ranked #8 Online MBA Program in Princeton Review, 2018
- More than 2,200 companies and organizations participate in RIT’s co-op program annually.
- Saunders College has more than 19,000 alumni across the globe
- Saunders students have a 94% Outcome Rate 6-months after graduation