Digital Entrepreneurship at Saunders College
Digital Entrepreneurship represents a convergence of traditional entrepreneurship with an emphasis on new technologies, new business forms and the opportunities created by new technologies. By design, our approach integrates the perspective of stakeholders from different backgrounds, including Computing, New Media, Business, Science and Engineering.
An emerging area of excellence at Rochester Institute of Technology, Digital Entrepreneurship has begun to attract national attention for this exciting initiative.
Activities of the Digital Entrepreneurship group include:
- Supporting DigEnt, the growing Digital Entrepreneurship Community. Since its inception in March 2007, the community has grown almost 10 fold and is now ranked #1 on Google searches for our subject area.
- Mentoring new student and faculty ventures that leverage digital technologies
- Conducting Academic Research relevant to Digital Entrepreneurship
- Delivering the interdisciplinary Digital Entrepreneurship course and program of study
- Developing new curriculum to support the growth of this area
Recent news from Digital Entrepreneurship:
To learn more about the Digital Entrepreneurship Initiative, contact, Dr. Victor Perotti.