Management Information Systems Advisory Board
The MIS program works continuously with an industry advisory board to assure the relevance of our curriculum to employers and to facilitate placement of our students in innovative and industry leading organizations. Students have an opportunity to interact directly with members of the MIS Advisory Board to explore career interests, develop networking skills and understand how their classroom activities relate to businesses.
Members of the MIS Advisory Board:
- Todd Allen
- Karen Ashbaugh, IBM
- Caleb Barlow, IBM
- James Dobbertin, Eastman Kodak
- Thomas Falbo,
- Chandra Wilson, M&T Bank
- Rui Figueiredo
- Lynn Garski, EDS
- Geoff Irwin, SAP
- Cory Janick, Paychex
- Gary Krudy, Welch Allyn
- Dennis Snegosky, Network Solutions, Inc.
- David Spaker, ERP Systems
- Patrick Talty, Info Directions Inc.
- Randy Terho, Gleason Works
- Don Waltzer, H&C Tool Supply Corp.
- Eileen Wirley, University of Rochester
- Stacy Wronkowski
When you are ready to apply, you can do so through the RIT Office of Admissions.