February 17, 2017by Ryan Black
Interested in pursuing a graduate degree, but are unsure if you want to make the commitment? Saunders College of Business is offering prospective graduate students to “start now, apply later.” Submit our non-degree application form to get started. Take up to two graduate business courses before submitting an application, or even taking the GMAT/GRE. The completed courses can be transferred into your desired degree program once you decide to fully enroll.
Specific courses available to non-degree students include:
• ACCT 603- Accounting for Decision Makers
• ACCT 645- Accounting Information Systems
• INTB 710- Global Business Opportunities and Threats
• MGIS 650- Introduction to Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
• MGIS 735- Design and Information Systems
• MGMT 735- Management of Innovation in Products and Services
• MGMT 740- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
• MGMT 775- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
• MKTG 761- Marketing Concepts and Commercialization
All Saunders College of Business graduate programs are available for start now, apply later. And you can get started any semester: summer, fall of spring.
Ready to start now?
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
---Saunders College of Business is one of nine colleges at Rochester Institute of Technology and is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB). Recognized and ranked internationally, Saunders is home to more than 1,800 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in programs across RIT Global Campuses in Rochester, New York, Croatia, Dubai, Kosovo and China. Saunders College works in partnership with RIT’s entrepreneurial Venture Creations incubator and top ranked Albert J. Simone Center for Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship to integrate business education with RIT’s world-leading technical and creative programs. Saunders College offers undergraduate (BS), Masters (MS), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), and Executive MBA (EMBA) programs where students gain real-world business experiences through a tradition of applied learning, cooperative education and capstone programs.