Hank Mattice, MBA
Adjunct Instructor in the E. Philip Saunders College of Business at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Primary emphasis is MBA statistics. Responsible for the on-line, distance learning, MBA statistics course. Designed and implemented the one-year Fast Track MBA statistics course. Have also taught the EMBA statistics course. Nominated for the Eisenhart Outstanding Teaching Award.
Office Hours & Staff Assistant Information
By appointment only.
Staff Assistant: Sarah Geiss
Staff Assistant Phone: 585-475-6057
- M.B.A. in from Indiana University, 1971
- B.S.E.E. in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University, 1966
- Service Finance Conroller | Getinge USA, Inc | 1999-2005
- Senior Financial Analyst | Ortho Clinical Diagnostics | 1994-1999
- Financial Analyst | Eastman Kodak Company | 1971-1994